Information & Communication Technology
A tech-savvy talent pipeline and robust network of organizations that support and finance innovation continue to grow the region’s knowledge-based economy. In the past decade, nearly $1.8 billion in venture capital has been invested in emerging regional businesses. The region is also home to two Tier One research institutions – Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh—in addition to 33 other regional colleges and universities.
- Carnegie Mellon University
- California University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Nearby Penn State University
- 1,500 tech firms with 25,000+ employees
- Nearly $1.8B in venture capital invested in emerging regional businesses in the past decade
- Data storage
- Agile robotics
- Networking hardware
Let’s Do Business
There are nearly limitless opportunities for doing business in southwestern Pennsylvania, and we are here to help. We are intimately familiar with the various business opportunities in our region, and we would love the opportunity to speak with you to identify which of them most closely match your goals.
Simply fill out this form and our friendly team will contact you within a few business days.