Financial & Business Services
Among the “Top 10 Least Costly Places to Do Business” (KPMG), the Pittsburgh region has been a center for asset management, banking and shared services for more than 150 years. Financial and business services is the region’s leading industry sector, contributing 23% of the gross regional product and employing 230,000 people at some 15,000 firms.
- World HQ for global leaders
- Employing 230,000 people at some 15,000 firms
- Home to an above average concentration of lawyers, accountants and auditors
- Half of all U.S. bank deposits are located within 500 miles of Pittsburgh
- Corporate HQ and Shared Services
- Legal Services
- Mortgage Servicing
- Transaction Processing
Let’s Do Business
There are nearly limitless opportunities for doing business in southwestern Pennsylvania, and we are here to help. We are intimately familiar with the various business opportunities in our region, and we would love the opportunity to speak with you to identify which of them most closely match your goals.
Simply fill out this form and our friendly team will contact you within a few business days.