The Pittsburgh region is the new center of American energy with ample natural resources and a 150-year history of energy innovation. Home to 800+ firms that directly support 50,000+ jobs, Pittsburgh is uniquely strong across seven energy industries: coal, natural gas, nuclear, solar, wind, transmission & distribution components and intelligent building technologies.
- 800+ firms that directly support 50,000+ jobs
- Uniquely strong across seven energy industries
- $1B in energy-related R&D funding
- National Energy Technology Lab
- Consol R&D Center, U.S.’s only private coal R&D facility
- University R&D
- Energy Alliance of Greater Pittsburgh
Let’s Do Business
There are nearly limitless opportunities for doing business in southwestern Pennsylvania, and we are here to help. We are intimately familiar with the various business opportunities in our region, and we would love the opportunity to speak with you to identify which of them most closely match your goals.
Simply fill out this form and our friendly team will contact you within a few business days.